Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Pick The Topic

It's Weds night.

Tomorrow I fly to Miami for the day/eve for an in store appearance with my boss, the lovely Kimberly Ovitz.  I really enjoy hanging out with her so it should be a nice trip, plus a little warm weather, a win. Oh and I get to see my Dad! 

The last few days I've had so many topics on my mind I want to write about I can't seem to choose one to focus on, so I'm inviting my blog readers to help me pick a topic to write about when I return from Miami.

Here what's on my mind:

A. I'm too nervous to tell you how I really feel so I'll be passive aggressive instead
B. Dolly Parton makes me talk funny
C. When bad things happen to nice people because they've been drinking

Let me know what you'd like to hear.  Just post a comment on the blog wall or my facebook wall.  I'll write up the winner. Eventually I'll write them all up it may take a while because I'm a lazy.

xo

Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment