Juice Cleanse
I just finished my last juice of a 2 day juice cleanse from The Juice Press in the East Village.
Day one wasn't too difficult but I did have a headache all day, I'm going to guess from not drinking any coffee.
Today I woke up feeling incredible, after my bikram yoga class I was a bit worn out and drank 2 juices back to back, but I started late in the day so it was ok.
Now it's almost 10pm, I'm full and ready for bed. I was debating doing a third day of the cleanse but I'm thinking no, if I wake up in the am feeling the need to do it, I'll stop by The Juice Press and go for day 3. Keep you posted.
Yoga Practice
The last month or so I haven't been as diligent with my yoga practice as I personally like to be. So I am very much focusing on developing a home practice and a studio practice. When you start teaching yoga you don't practice as much, this is something I've heard a lot of teacher say. I love yoga, I don't want to loose my practice, I will continue to try to practice daily. Today I rocked a Bikram class at Park Slope Bikram on Flatbush, it's the sister studio to my studio South Slope Bikram. Really good teacher, I think her name is Michelle, great dialogue, really helped my practice and focus today. Tomorrow I'm going to home practice along to a podcast I am studying by Eoin Finn of Blissology in Vancouver. He's incredible.
Earthquake
OMG, did you feel the earthquake today? Yes I did, so did my dog Lulu. I don't like earthquakes or tornados, now we have had both in Brooklyn. Not happy about this stuff.
The Cookie Monster
My friend David Jarrett came to visit me this weekend and shared with me this video, it's awesome. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment