It's Sunday, right now I'm obsessed with:
-Lucy B lingerie
-Vietnamese Sandwiches (this is on going and has been for 1+ years)
-Creating new body and face scrubs using food in my house, the latest was avocado and sugar
-Listening to Italian movies while I do other things, I like hearing Italian being spoken
-The 8mm app for iPhone, oooh wee, this little app is going provide hours of fun for me and my friends
-S Factor Dancing
-Babycakes, this continues I ate one last night!! Yummm...No sugar or dairy! Or Wheat!
-TG-170 across from Babycakes, Terri the owner is the bomb, she's having a sale btw, check it out
-Taxidermy
-Used fitch fur coats, especially the one my Nana has and won't give to me even though she lives in Florida!!
-5" stiletto platform shoes
-MakeUp Forever Fake Eyelashes
-Clementines and the special benefit that they make everything around them smell so good
-Damien Rice
-Kimberly Ovitz Tilden Dress, I'm going to buy this week!
There are also a few things that I really really would like to do in my life
-The trek on the Annapurna Mountains
-Live in the South of Italy near Greece on the sea, potentially for a short period of time on a boat and sail around a bit
-Live in a house in Malibu that is all glass facing the ocean so it looks like the sea is coming into my living room every day while I drink coffee in bed
I'm sure I'll get to each of these eventually. The Annapurnas I'm planning to hit in 2012. What an adventure that will be.


No comments:
Post a Comment