Sunday, June 26, 2011

Feeling My Feelings...then nothing at all

What happens when you accidentally stop taking your medication for several days?

Oof you feel like crap

I just spaced, house sitting, teacher training, long hours, honestly plain forgot.

So today I'm suffering the consequences. Dizzy, spaced, moments when I can't speak, the worlds don't come so I stare blankly into the sky.

Note to self: take medication, take medication

Every once and a while this happens, I forget and then receive a gentle reminder in the form of my body breaking down that I'm sick.

It usually takes 2 days for the transformation.

Lately I don't feel sick, I rarely even discuss it w people, it doesn't occur to me.

Well, I look forward to heading home and taking my medicine. Feeling off balance all day is just a crappy way to spend the day, even if you are doing things you love w amazing people.

Shanon

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment