Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sponge Bob Sad Face

I woke up feeling a bit empty this morning. 


Yes, the hazy grey morning might have a bit of influence but it's a feeling that comes from the pit of your insides, just a little sad.


Then I looked at the date.


It's been four months since my doggie died.


I miss him a lot.  My life has changed immensely since Fred's moved on to his next life. (I wrote about this experience and my anger at God a lot in Feb, you can look back in my blog and read if you want).


Sometimes I feel a bit silly that I could love a dog that much.  But 13 years is a long time.  He really was my best friend.  


Anyway, it's pretty wild how our internal clocks remember these things even when our brains forget what day it is, something inside of me just clicked into a bit a sadness.  


I love you buddy and miss you a lot.




I think we took this picture in December or January.  He hated being kissed and I'll I ever wanted to do was hug and kiss him.  He liked things when he was ready for them, such a male.  Maybe he was teaching me a lesson...


Off to try Do Yoga Do Pilates studio downtown before training today.  I like exploring new studios.


Shanon


ps-i'm trying a new font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment