Friday, June 24, 2011

Gratitude List 6/24/11

What a week.  Not long, not exhausting, just a week that flew by quickly.

It feels like forever ago my father was in town to celebrate Father's Day and my 2nd sober anniversary, that was only Monday.

Remember when you were a kid and time took so long?  You couldn't wait to grow up, drive a car, your first kiss? 

It flies by when we grow up.  Wasn't it just snowing?  Now July is a week away, how did this happen?  I need to get to the beach, asap.

This weekend I'm in Teen Yoga Teacher Training, super interesting so far.  I just adore the people who run this training, so kind and loving.  The trainings are super organized, highly informative and fun, we have fun.

Each time I take a training I discover something new I want to study, right now it's Circus Yoga.  Just the idea of this makes me want to dance in a little circle! 

As well I've had this yearning to study Yin yoga.  I think I wrote about the Yin class I took a week ago, feels so good to stretch out, deep long stretches.  

Next week I'm supposed to head out to East Hampton to hang for a few days with a friend and do some yoga.  Hopefully the weather will clear, I really want to hit the beach.  

Here is my gratitude list for today....

Thank you for:

-drizzles and mist

-snuggly bull dogs and chihuahuas

-restorative yoga

-friday late night yoga plans with new/old friends

-blue sparkle pedicures/manicures

-french books about romance

-those moments when you find yourself thinking about kissing someone and you're just standing on the corner spaced out

-sage tea

-Joseph Arthur's new album

-being alive

-smiles

-hot showers

-keeping it simple

Enjoy your weekend

Shanon


Blue toes, sparkle better in the sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment