WTF is up with the huge freakin snow flakes today??
Come on Mother Nature, give us a break, seriously, enough of this winter bs. Just last night I was walking with Lulu and noticed tulips getting ready to bloom and the little baby bud leaves on the weeping willow across from my apartment, now you snow on them? Really not cool.
This weather is completely making me a crazy person. Partnered with a few other factors, this week has kicked my ass hard core.
Here are a few things I have learn this week:
-Listening to Led Zeppelin really loud on the train ride home is AWESOME, the breakdown in Whole Lotta Love fucking rocks balls and I love how it's mixed. LZ really should be listened to on vinyl but a good set of headphones on a train will take you to another dimension especially when you are forced to watch fat couples make out in front of you.
-My therapist Hazel is the bomb. Today we discussed something pretty serious and she straight out said "yeah you can let them know your therapist thinks they're crazy" haha!! She's so cool Confirming that yes people are totally bat shit nuts and she's put her professional stamp on that one! God bless you Hazel!
-Being broke sucks! Period. It make everything so difficult.
-Looking at a computer for 11-15 hours a day over the course of the week melts your brain and your eyes.
-Shanon can not live on hummus and pita. I need to go grocery shopping one day.
-The ASPCA is incredible and the people that work for them are inspiring.
-I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy again. Both the medical book (which is Gray's Anatomy) and the TV show (Grey's Anatomy). The book makes me want to draw all the pictures, the tv show allows me turn off my brain but I love the surgeries.
-Apparnetly the end of the world is near. So we've got that going for us.
-I love Bikram yoga. And being around people that practice yoga, they are similar to alcoholics in their insanity and obsession, except they don't black out and lose their purses in bars or play porno ski-ball.
-If spring and sunshine don't come soon I'm in deep trouble.
-My Dad is a superstar, I love him.
-I want a temperpedic bed.
-I should do the dishes more often.
-My will backs off more often than it used to when I was a drunken mess.
-I miss baby cakes
-I want to go to Jazz Fest again
-and the lamest thing I am going to admit today....I really really want to see Coldplay play this year. Yes I love Coldplay and that's ok, I'm totally comfortable in my super lameness.
Signing off to watch Grey's Anatomy, read a bit of the Mark Twain autobiography and snuggle with the worlds second cutest dog.
Shanon
No comments:
Post a Comment